conversation between tourist and guide


Guide :
Hello,mam.I'm your tour guide.let's begin!

Tourist
Oh hi wira.Is it your name?because my friend told me like that.

Guide:
Yes mam, I'm your tour guide. Is it your first time to this place ,right?
If you have any questions while we're going along, please don't hesitate to ask.

Tourist:
I have a question actually.

Guide:
Sure, what's that?

Tourist:
Where's the best place to have dinner around here?

Guide:
Well, that's a tough question. There are so many good restaurants. My personal favourite is Spaghetti Alley.

Tourist:
How do we get there?

Guide:
I'll point it out when we pass it. It's going to come up on your right in a few minutes.

Tourist:
My daughter wants to know if we're going to visit any castles today?

Guide:
Castles. No I'm afraid all of the castles are further into the city. We're going to be staying near the coast today. I can give you a map of the city, though. It shows where all of the castles are.

Tourist:
Sorry, I have another question.

Guide:
No problem. That's what I'm here for.

Tourist:
Are we allowed to take pictures once we get inside the museum?

Guide:
Oh, I'm glad you asked that. I forgot to mention that taking photographs inside the art gallery and the museum is prohibited. However, you can take pictures of the grounds and the outside of the buildings. The architecture is beautiful.

Tourist:
Oh, and what time will we be stopping for lunch?

Guide:
We'll break around noon and meet back at the bus at 12:45 sharp.

Tourist :
What is your phone number?so I can call you if I need you again.

Guide :
Ooh I'll give you my name card.
Here mam..

Tourist :
Thanks wira, thanks for a lot of information.

Guide : you are welcome mam .see you later.

Tourist: see you..

About this blog

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
move on last life. more better. NO CYNIC NO LIFE ! I’m not beauty . Caring, only if I like you. I Would Use My Last Breat if you want me to stay, just hold my hand, if you're won't me.just leave me now.and don't waste my time

the public enemy